Sales Manager (NYC)
Position: Sales Manager | Location: New York, NY | Start Date: Immediate
About the Gramlist:
The Gramlist is a 360 influencer innovation agency, with technology at its core. We connect brands to an untapped pool of prospective talent in order to spark an authentic social conversation via Instagram and beyond. Our manifesto is anchored in authenticity, transparency, and engagement, because we feel that all of our social feeds could use a whole lot more of that. Over the last 18 months, we’ve had the opportunity to work with incredible clients like Samsung, Armani, SoulCycle, Kiehl’s, Progressive, and Remy Martin to name a few and we’re growing fast.
Description: We’re looking for a client facing Sales Manager with a relevant media background that can oversee the sales cycle from start to finish, shepherd clients with finesse, and put their network or prospective clients to the test! As a Sales Manager you will report directly to the CEO must have strong relationships across top brands, agencies & media companies, with the knowledge of how to package & sell our core offerings.
- -Oversee and lead the sales cycle from prospecting and pitching to negotiating deals.
- -Cultivate relationships with past, present & future clients from both brands and agencies with focuses across diverse categories (e.g. fashion, beauty, lifestyle, travel).
- -Build network and brand awareness throughout the industry, representing our core business offerings & values.
- -Work with team members to create proposals and packages for advertisers that align with their KPIs.
- -Exceed monthly sales goals and maximize The Gramlist core offerings in market.
- -Bachelor’s Degree
- -3-5 years experience in a client-facing role, preferably in a publishing, media, or advertising sales environment.
- -Strong relationships and existing network of prospective clients (*experience building, selling to, servicing and growing a client database).
- -Experience and ability packaging & selling integrated suite of offerings across services, product, and activation.
- -Proactive, results-driven team player.
- -Communication is your forte. You should be an excellent written, visual and verbal, communicator across all mediums
- -Solutions oriented problem-solver: quickly adapts to change and brings strategic solutions to the table.
- -Hybrid thinker: understanding the importance of creative, strategic and data-driven insights.
- -You’re psyched on startups. You’ve been making lemonade out of lemons since the 90s.
- -Team player: thrives on collaboration, but can work independently as well. Maybe from a pool or ski resort…
Skills: Proficient in Salesforce, G Suite, Keynote, Microsoft Office, and all social platforms.
We’re a small but mighty social-first agency that combines human curation with technology to activate campaigns on the social web. Join the next chapter of The Gramlist story.
To Apply: Email [email protected] with your Resume, Instagram handle, and 5 Reasons Why You Were Born to Do This Job.