Account Executive (NYC)
The Gramlist is hiring! We’re looking for a client facing Account Executive that can tackle execution like a pro and shepherd clients through the emerging world of influencer marketing with fastidious finesse.
Who we are: (as if you didn’t know already…)
The Gramlist connects brands with an untapped influencer pool to spark an authentic social conversation via Instagram, Snapchat and beyond. We’re a small but mighty social-first startup that combines human curation with quantitative analytics to activate campaigns on the social web. Our manifesto is anchored in authenticity, transparency, and engagement because all of our social feeds need a whole lot more of that. In just a few short months we’ve been lucky enough to work with big clients like Samsung, Foursquare, Oakley, and Longchamp to name a few and we’re growing fast. Join the first chapter of The Gramlist story.
Are you our dream candidate? (Answer yes to these three questions and you just might be.)
- Do you ‘Gram as soon as your alarm goes off, and Snap your way through each and every part of your day?
- Do you have your finger on the pulse of the influencer landscape? Do you know whose feed to look at whether you need fashion inspiration or recipe ideas?
- Do you know the difference between #SP content and a truly engaging post?
What does an Account Executive do at The Gramlist?
This role will work alongside our Creative Director and founder in post-sale, leading clients through the life-cycle of a project from kickoff through final delivery, and wrap report. This person will handle all post-sale client communication, influencer communication and campaign management, setting each project up for success.
- Ideate game-changing creative executions that leverage our proprietary insights.
- Navigates seamlessly between multiple projects at once all in different stages of the campaign cycle.
- Develop and nurture relationships with clients and influencers to create a unique and personal experience.
- Compiles campaign results in real time and creates wrap reports with The Gramlist’s influencer metrics.
Your best qualities and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and social media street smarts (Snapchat/Instagram/Twitter/Periscope).
- 1-3 years experience, preferably in an agency, publishing, or media environment in a client-facing role.
- Communication is your forte. You can write, talk and charm your way through life.
- Solutions oriented problem-solver: quickly adapts to change and brings strategic solutions to the table.
- Hybrid thinker: understanding the importance of creative, strategic and data-driven insights
- You’ve been making lemonade out of lemons since the 90s.
- Team player: thrives on collaboration, but can work independently as well. Maybe from a pool or ski resort…
- Proficient in Apple iOS, Keynote, Excel, and all social platforms.
Think you have the chops to do this? Tell us why.
Email [email protected] with your Instagram handle, LinkedIn and 5 reasons you were born to do this job.